Friday, November 4, 2011

Journal # 13

Hello, my name is Sarah Elizabeth Bolles and I am your new roommate. I am very athletic and I can ball you up in no time. Im very energetic and I love to hang around friends and have a nice time. My favorite color is purple and I am not girly. As I said before since I'm athletic I love to constantly move because I can get bored easily. I hate cheese, mayo and will throw up if I eat or even smell anyone. The only exception is cheese because even though I hate the smell I can eat cheese on some sorts of things with some sorts of stuff, but it cannot be by itself. My favorite singer of all time is Bruno Mars and will love him always. My favorite actor is Mater , most famous movie is Cars and Cars 2. I also like the smurfs so if you want to get me a stuff animal of a smurfs I won't mind a bit. So I can't wait to meet you andI hope we get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment