Friday, November 4, 2011

Journal # 11

Describe your room and how you design it? (because I want to go to a design school) My room is dark purple with a pattern on top of white, purple, pink. white, purple, white, pink, white with a striped bed and pink pillows. I have a desk that is white with a computer and a drawer to put pens and pencils in with a shelf filled with books above. I have two dressers diagonal from each other with a jewelry box, touch lamp, and a piggybank on one  with two shelves above with figurines and pictures and on the other one I have a cable box and Wii with a flat screen television hung above it. My closet has two shelves filled with personal items with a shoe shelf at the bottom . I have a curtain closet that is tied to look fancy. I love my room because it describes my personality 

No comments:

Post a Comment